Winning Government Tenders, a book by Maurice Downing
So you are interested in the $100 billion+ Government market. Are you getting your share or are you wrestling with the same issues confronting many of our clients when they first contact us.
- We are sick of putting hours and hours into tenders and not getting any result.
- The tender documents are so complex we can’t make head nor tail of them.
- We want to grow our business into the government market but it is so different from our existing customers that we don’t know where to start.
- We have tried doing a few tenders ourselves without success. Where are we going wrong?
- If only we know how the government thinks and how they choose the winning tender.
Winning Government Tenders is the first commercially published book on this subject in Australia. It specifically focuses on unravelling the mysteries of government tenders and nothing else. Moreover, you will find it easy to understand and entertaining to read. After buying and reading Winning Government tender you will:
- Be able to quickly and effectively get to the nub of complex tender documents
- Understand how the government chooses between the winning tender and the rest
- Know which tenders to bid for and which to let pass
- Avoid the common mistakes to avoid
- Know how to develop tenders that win business consistently
Who is the author?
Maurice Downing is the principal of Corfocus. He shares his years of experience writing tender documents for various government departments and chairing Tender Evaluation Panels with you so you get the inside story on winning government tenders. Maurice has helped clients in a range of industries win tenders including vehicle fleet sales, legal services, traffic management services, employment services, leadership development, graphic design, printing and pathology services to name a few.
Store and online sales
Winning Government Tenders is available at bookstores such as Dymocks and QBD and through online stores such as Booktopia.